Thursday, September 6, 2012

Praia!

Praia is the Beach! and the beach here is paradise, there is no other way to describe it. We are just about five minutes from the beach where we are staying now. I have gone running on the beach, played soccer, and walked, and even got a little sun tanning in. I actually wasn't trying to get tan, but the sun is so intense here that if you go outside for just a little bit, you end up turning really tan, or just burning. Thankfully I am not red, but I am going to be so dark when I come back.

But the beach is a surreal experience, and we are right along the coast. There is a main highway that goes all along the coast here, so our bus ride the other day, we just looked at the beautiful ocean the whole ride. There were people just hanging and people surfing and there are rocks and the water is so blue. People in Brazil even come here to vacation, Salvador knows how to have fun! haha





No comments:

Post a Comment